Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FOUND TODAY IN ITALIAN SUPERMARCATTO!!!!!

As I was chatting with some friends today it was brought to my attention that there is a surge in the number of humans reaching out for their not-so-human counterparts.... All I know is I am a Libra Ox with a Sagittarius(I think) rising and according to MY shaman my power animal is a raven. You could go and take a little trip to Torino and check this guy out... and its only 120 Euro! Thank you to my friend Marianna for snagging this flyer. Its kindof funny.. when I asked her if she took the photo with her phone she replied "No! I scanned it! I wanted it to be high quality!" I love it!


As a side note I have hooked my bestie Percy up on POF.. hopefully he will be able to wrangle in some winners with his Italian charm and flair and pants. His inner animal should be kept on a leash! ... I will be sure to keep you posted :)

No comments: